Simple Installation Easy Operation Methanol Hydrogen Plant
Hydrogen production by methanol reforming is the best technology choice for clients who have no source of hydrogen production raw materials.
It has the advantages of low investment, no pollution, and low production cost. It is the best method for small and medium-sized hydrogen production and has strong market competitiveness.
At present, Ally Hi-Tech is the world's largest supplier of methanol hydrogen production (nearly 300 sets), the largest single set (20000Nm3/h), the smallest single set (5Nm3/h), the highest pressure (3.3MpaG), and the fastest catalyst development (Sixth generation) professional methanol hydrogen production company.
- • Pre-fabricated skid technolog reduces huge on-site installation workload.
• It is a mature production technology, which can be operated safely and reliably.
• The feedstock is easy to get by a small price fluctuation, and transported and stored easily too.
• The process flow is short and simple,less land occupation and investment which can be recovered in a short period.
• Automation is high and operation is simple and easy.
• Both energy consumption and production cost are low.
• No environmental pollution.
The mixture of methanol and de-mineralized water, after pressurized, evaporated and superheated to a certain temperature, is fed into a reactor, where the reforming gases including H2, CO2, CO, etc. are formed under the action of the catalyst. The mixed gas is treated through the purification technology of PSA to get high purity hydrogen in one cycle.