|Feedstock:||Methanol||Service Provided:||Senior Engineers Available To Site; Field Installation Supervision|
|Pressure:||7 To 30 Barg||Process:||Methanol Reforming With PSA|
hydrogen generation plant,
hydrogen generator plant
Full Automation Operation Hydrogen Production Plant By Methanol Reforming
How does the methanol reforming plants work?
The methanol reforming hydrogen generation plant is common alternation while the hydrocarbons are inaccessible. [when there is no any hydrocarbon source.]
Methanol mixture wither demineralized water (DM water) is vaporized and superheated and converted into syngas in prescience of Cu-based catalyst [ copper catalyst]. The syngas is cooling down to the ambient temperature and then feed into a PSA system to purify the high hydrogen purity.
Please refer to the following diagram as the block schematic of methanol reforming.
The thermal oil is used to maintained the reaction heat required by the methanol cracking.
Features of methanol reforming plant
• Design for long service life
• High reliability
• High quality and safety standard
• Full automation operation
• Prefabrication in skid or modules
• Air coooling is available for the water-deficient area;
• Flameless technology could be used for the thermal oil [catalystic combustion]
• Low NOx
• Low land requirement
• Scope of supply is flexible.
• International standards and certificate is applicable, if any required, such as ASME/ANSI, TR CU.
Performance of methanol reforming plant
• Feedstock: methanol
• Hydrogen capacity: 5 ~ 100,000 Nm3/h
• Hydrogen pressure: 7 ~ 30 barg
• Hydrogen purity: typically 99.99%; up to 99.9999 vol.%