PSA Hydrogen Plant Pressure Swing Adsorption Technology High Purity
In the production process of coking, iron making and steelmaking, iron and steel enterprises produce a large amount of gas by-products, among which H2 is high in content, which is a commonly used gas fuel and also an important secondary energy source. Making full use of the by-product gas of iron and steel enterprises can not only save a lot of fuel, but also extract clean fuel from it, eliminate a large amount of gas discharge, and greatly improve and protect the environment. The product hydrogen with a purity of 99.9-99.999% can be obtained by the mature pressure swing adsorption technology.
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is a physical adsorption process. It is a process of gas separation with different adsorption capacities of different gas components on the adsorbent. At the same time, the process of gas purification and adsorbent regeneration is based on the relationship between the adsorption capacity of the same gas on the adsorbent and the partial pressure of the gas.
• Hydrogen purification from water gas and semi water gas
• Hydrogen purification from shift gas
• Hydrogen purification from pyrolysis gases of methanol cracking and ammonia cracking
• Hydrogen purification from off-gas of styrene, refinery reformed gas, refinery dry gas, purge gases of synthetic ammonia or methanol, coke oven gas.
• Hydrogen purification from other sources of hydrogen-rich gases