|Cost:||Economical||Product:||High Purity Hydrogen|
|Technology:||Pressure Swing Adsorption||Operation:||Stable|
hydrogen recovery unit,
hydrogen generation unit
Hydrogen Recovery by Pressure Swing Adsorption, Economical PSA H2 Unit
The use of the Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) process has seen great growth during the last decades mainly because of its simplicity and low operating costs. Major applications have been the recovery of high purity hydrogen.
Ally Hi-Tech as the Chinese hydrogen expert has designed and supplied more than 125 PSA plants for our clients all over the world.
• Hydrogen purification from water gas and semi water gas
• Hydrogen purification from shift gas
• Hydrogen purification from pyrolysis gases of methanol cracking and ammonia cracking
• Hydrogen purification from off-gas of styrene, refinery reformed gas, refinery dry gas, purge gases of synthetic ammonia or methanol, coke oven gas.
• Hydrogen purification from other sources of hydrogen-rich gases