Attend The Lecture
Recently, at the invitation of the First International Conference on Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell Industry in Chengdu, Wang Yeqin, chairman of Ally Hi-Tech Co. Ltd, participated in the Global Conference on Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell Industry and the First International Conference on Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell Industry in Sichuan. As a guest, he gave a speech on "Technology and Cost Analysis of Different Ways to Obtain Hydrogen".
Mr. Wang Yeqin is a Master Degree holder, Senior Engineer, Member and Deputy Secretary-General of China Hydrogen Energy Standardization Committee (SAC/TC 309). He participated in a number of national 863 R&D and technological transformation projects, directly or indirectly participated in the company's cooperation with universities and research institutes at home and abroad for many times, and achieved fruitful results and patents. He has been a tutor of master's degree students of South China University of Technology for many years.
He has rich practical experience in hydrogen preparation technology and has participated in the formulation of relevant national standards and drafting of a national standard for many times.
It has made outstanding achievements in hydrogen preparation and hydrogen energy application. His achievements have been recognized by the Hydrogen Energy Professional Committee of the Renewable Energy Society of China, and he has been selected as a member of the Society. He was also employed as a member and Deputy Secretary-General of China Hydrogen Energy Standardization Committee (SAC/TC 309).
Participation in the preparation of standards:
1. Technical Specifications for Hydrogenation Stations (GB50516-2010 editorial staff: Wang Yeqin)
2. Technical Specifications for Safety of Hydrogenation Stations (GB/T 34584-2017 editorial staff: Wang Yeqin)
3. Basic Requirements for Hydrogen System Safety (ISO/TR 15916-2004, Editorial Staff: Wang Yeqin)
4. Pressure Swing Adsorption System for Separation and Purification of Hydrogen (ISO/TC17971, editorial staff: Wang Yeqin)
5. Technical Requirements of Pressure Swing Adsorption Hydrogen Production System for Methanol Reforming (GB/T 34540-2017, drafters: Wang Yeqin, Yegen Yin, Yanyan, He Qingbao, etc.)
6. Hydrogen Fuel for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Vehicles (T/CECA-G 0015-2017, Editorial staff: Wang Yeqin)
Journalist questions and answers
In response to questions raised by reporters, President Wang Yeqin responded to the Global Conference on Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell Industry and the First International Conference on Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell Industry in Sichuan.
Q: What is the main content of your speech in this report?
A: Analyze the different hydrogen production technologies and costs in China at the present stage, directly address the key factors affecting the cost of hydrogen at present, and predict the constraints in the development of hydrogen energy in the future.
Q: What information would you like to get from the meeting?
A: Understand the latest trends in hydrogen energy development and relevant government policies.
Q: What kind of enterprises do you want to communicate with at the meeting?
A: Demanders of hydrogen energy, fuel cell power generation enterprises and suppliers of spare parts.
For more presentations, please pay attention to the first International Conference on Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell Industry in Chengdu from April 21 to 23, 2019.