|Product:||High Purity Hydrogen||Source:||Biogas|
|Operation:||Continuous||Purity:||Up To 99.9999%|
upgrading biogas to biomethane,
biogas purification plant
Hydrogen From Biogas Upgrading, High Purity Hydrogen Production
Biogas is produced in the aerobic fermentation digestor by microorganisms, which is mostly composed of methane and carbon dioxide (CO2). It is a kind of renewable and clean and economical fuel after a sweetening process.
Ally Hi-Tech has commercialized lots of facilities to process the biogas into bio-CNG as the supplementary fuel for the logistic trucks in Guangdong and Shandong.
Biogas is compressed and desulfurized, and then it is decarbonized and purified via PSA, afterward, it passes through deoxidation and TSA non-destructive drying as to get the product gas which meets the requirement of automobile fuel gas.
• Advanced and mature commercialized technologies.
• Simplicity of process and operation and installation.
• Automation of control is high, operation is safe and reliable
• Less land occupation and investment which will be recovered in a short period of time
• Energy consumption of operation is low, and the total cost of the product is low