hydrogen recovery unit,
hydrogen generation unit
Improved Hydrogen Recovery by Pressure Swing Adsorption PSA Process
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) processes are widely used for the production of high purity hydrogen from the hydrogen-rich feedstock, such as coke oven gas, biogas, and Chlor-alkali tail gas.
After the purification process, high purity product hydrogen can be used for a variety of applications. It is very economical and the efficiency of the whole system will be much higher.
• Hydrogen purification from water gas and semi water gas
• Hydrogen purification from shift gas
• Hydrogen purification from pyrolysis gases of methanol cracking and ammonia cracking
• Hydrogen purification from off-gas of styrene, refinery reformed gas, refinery dry gas, purge gases of synthetic ammonia or methanol, coke oven gas.
• Hydrogen purification from other sources of hydrogen-rich gases