|Application:||On-site Hydrogen Generation||Performance:||Reliability Greater Than 99.6%|
High Automation Hydrogen Plant From Methanol,
Prefabricated Skid Hydrogen Plant From Methanol,
99.6% hydrogen manufacturing plant
High Automation Simple Operation Hydrogen Plant From Methanol
Ally Hi-Tech has rich experience in large scale hydrogen production facilities by methanol-reforming. We have delivered about 300 hydrogen plants form methanol all over the world. 21 of them are ordered by world-leading enterprise Air Liquide.
• Pre-fabricated skid technology reduces huge on-site installation workload.
• It is a mature production technology, which can be operated safely and reliably.
• The feedstock is easy to get by a small price fluctuation, and transported and stored easily too.
• The process flow is short and simple,less land occupation and investment which can be recovered in a short period.
• Automation is high and operation is simple and easy.
• Both energy consumption and production cost are low.
• No environmental pollution.
The mixture of methanol and de-mineralized water, after pressurized, evaporated and superheated to a certain temperature, is fed into a reactor, where the reforming gases including H2, CO2, CO, etc. are formed under the action of the catalyst. The mixed gas is treated through the purification technology of PSA to get high purity hydrogen in one cycle.