|Feedstock:||Methanol||Service Provided:||Senior Engineers Available To Site; Field Installation Supervision|
|Pressure:||7 To 30 Barg||Process:||Methanol Reforming With PSA|
|Name:||Hydrogen Production Plant By Methanol Reforming|
30 barg hydrogen generation plant,
hydrogen power generation plant,
hydrogen generation plants 7 barg
Full Automation Operation Hydrogen Production Plant By Methanol Reforming
How does the methanol reforming plants work?
Methanol reforming hydrogen production units are a common alternative, while hydrocarbons are not accessible. [When there is no hydrocarbon source.
Under the action of a copper-based catalyst [copper catalyst], the methanol mixture Wither demineralized water (DM water) is evaporated, superheated and converted into syngas. The syngas is cooled to ambient temperature and then sent to a PSA system to purify high-purity hydrogen.
The block diagram of methanol reforming is shown in the figure below.
Thermal oil is used to maintain the reaction heat required for methanol cracking.
Features of methanol reforming plant
• Design for long service life
• High reliability
• High quality and safety standard
• Full automation operation
• Prefabrication in skid or modules
• Air coooling is available for the water-deficient area;
• Flameless technology could be used for the thermal oil [catalystic combustion]
• Low NOx
• Low land requirement
• Scope of supply is flexible.
• International standards and certificate is applicable, if any required, such as ASME/ANSI, TR CU.
Performance of methanol reforming plant
• Feedstock: methanol
• Hydrogen capacity: 5 ~ 100,000 Nm3/h
• Hydrogen pressure: 7 ~ 30 barg
• Hydrogen purity: typically 99.99%; up to 99.9999 vol.%